The oil and gas industry in Texas will continue to prosper and employ a large workforce across the state for a long time to come. However, much of the workforce faces very dangerous working conditions each day, and serious injuries are a constant risk. Working in the oil fields is one of the most dangerous work environments in the nation.
- Oil rig and pipeline spills, fires and explosions can permanently injure and kill workers in the field.
- Exposure to toxic chemicals and gases such as sulfur dioxide and hydrogen sulfide can be fatal.
- Work-related truck accidents and other vehicle accidents are just as consequential as they are anywhere else, if not more so.
- Falls on oil rigs can cause severely broken bones, internal bleeding, head injury or death.
- Improperly maintained equipment and defective equipment can cause devastating injuries.
- A lack of proper training, planning, safety equipment and safety infrastructure leads to very preventable injuries.
Even though many companies operating in the oil and gas industry are making money hand over fist, employers still cut corners and a number of service providers and contractors do not use proper safety precautions on the job.
Get the Full Compensation You Deserve for Your Oil Field Accident Injury
It is critical that you speak with an experienced injury attorney as soon as possible. Your employer and its workers' compensation insurance provider may tell you one side of the story, but the full truth about your medical, legal and financial options is entirely different.
At Reich & Binstock LLP in Houston, we represent injured workers and families that have lost loved ones to fatal accidents. We can help you overcome economic hardships and secure compensation for past, present and future damages, including wrongful death benefits.
Dennis C. Reich and Robert J. Binstock, our founding attorneys, are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Each attorney on our team is trial-tested and familiar with oil and gas worker injuries. We maximize your deserved compensation and represent your best interests in every step of the legal process.
Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Consultation With a Lawyer
Please call us at 713-352-7883 or complete our confidential online form for a free case evaluation. We handle all upfront costs of litigation, and we only get paid if you receive a recovery on your claim because we work on contingency fee basis.