Born: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Bob Binstock is a litigator with over 25 years of experience. Bob was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He attended college at the University of Pittsburgh and subsequently earned his law degree from South Texas College of Law. He began his law career in 1981. In 1985 Bob founded the Law Firm of Reich and Binstock LLP with his partner Dennis Reich. Since that time Bob has represented hundreds of injured Plaintiffs in mass and class actions focusing on medical device, product liability, toxic tort, and pharmaceutical litigation.
- Partner, Reich & Binstock - 1985
- Licensed In Texas - 1981
- Board Certified - Personal Injury Trial Law Texas Board of Legal Specialization - 1993
- Board Certified -Civil Trial Advocacy-National Board of Trial Advocacy - 2002
- B.A., University of Pittsburgh -August 1978
- Graduated South Texas College of Law- August 1981
- Voted Texas Super Lawyer-2007
- Voted H-Texas Magazine "Lawyer for the People"
- Voted H-Texas Magazine "Houston's Top Lawyers"
- Named to Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Named to Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Licenses and Admissions:
- Supreme Court of the United States (October 1, 1990)
- Supreme Court of Texas (May 14, 1982)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas (August 9, 1982)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas (October 11, 1983)
- U.S. District Court of Arizona (April 16, 1993)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit (September 18, 1989)
- U.S. Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit (November 1982)
- Co-Founder and current Board Member, River Performing and Visual Arts Center, a non-profit charity that provides art enrichment courses, summer camp and outreach programs for children with disabilities.
- American Association of Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Foundation
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
Robert J. Binstock serves on the Court-Appointed Plaintiff's Steering Committees in Federal and Minnestota Levaquin Actions.
Robert J. Binstock serves on the Court-Appointed Plaintiff's Steering Committees in Federal and Rhode Island Kugel Mesh Hernia Patch Actions.
Robert J. Binstock serves on the Court-Appointed Plaintiff's Steering Committees in Federal and West Virginia Digitek Actions.