PERSONAL INJURY ACCIDENTS
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Houston, Texas
Frightening Accidents, Serious Injuries. According to the Insurance Information Institute, in 2016 alone over 5,286 people died in motorcycle accidents in the U.S. Motorcycle riders are 28 times more likely to die in crashes than passenger vehicle occupants. When motorcycle riders survive, they can often suffer serious and life-altering injuries like spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injury, internal injuries, post-traumatic stress disorder, and other serious injuries. Some of the most devastating and life-altering collisions on the road involve those in which people are riding motorcycles, which is one reason that victims want the skilled motorcycle accident attorneys at Reich & Binstock in Houston, Texas on their side.
Reich & Binstock can review your case and fight to help you and your family receive the compensation you may deserve. Passenger vehicle drivers and insurance companies sometimes have a bias against motorcyclists. The reality is that in many cases, accidents are the fault of the passenger vehicle driver, not the motorcyclist. When it comes to seeking justice after your motorcycle accident, you need a qualified motorcycle accident lawyer on your side in Houston, Texas.
If you’ve been hurt in a motorcycle crash, you may be entitled to receive money to cover your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages. Reich & Binstock is a motorcycle accident law firm in Houston, Texas that may be able to assist you with your claim.
You Deserve Full Compensation. Have our Houston Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Help
If you are not to blame for your motorcycle accident, but are suffering extraordinary consequences as a result of your crash, the ball is in your court. It’s time to speak up, fight back, and reclaim your life. Because of the level of impact involved in this type of collision, some common injuries include spinal fractures, pelvic fractures, road rash, and head trauma. These types of medical problems often require extensive medical care and months, if not years, of painful rehabilitation. In many cases, a person can be left with some degree of permanent paralysis or brain damage, rendering the victim unable to work, support their family, or worse.
In Texas, victims of motorcycle accidents may be entitled to seek damages for:
- Medical Bills
- Future Medical
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Future Rehabilitation Costs
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- And other damages
You may be entitled to make a claim against the other driver’s insurance, and may be able to seek additional damages if the other party was at fault for your crash. The amount of money you may be entitled to collect might depend on the percentage of fault of the other driver. This might depend on many factors including whether you were wearing a helmet, whether the other driver was speeding, or breaking the law.
The motorcycle accident attorneys at Reich & Binstock in Houston, Texas can review your case and gather evidence to support your claim. Determining negligence might not always be straightforward. This is where having a motorcycle lawyer like Reich & Binstock in Houston, Texas on your side can make an immense difference in your case. Our firm can review police reports, investigate toxicology reports, and speak to witnesses to build the strongest possible case.
A Strong Motorcycle Accident Law Firm in Houston Representation
After a collision occurs and you or your loved one are sent for medical treatment, your next call should be to our aggressive and knowledgeable motorcycle accident attorneys in Houston, Texas such as those of Reich & Binstock. We understand that the person responsible for an accident should assume responsibility and liability in every sense of the word.
How can the motorcycle accident law firm, Reich & Binstock in Houston, Texas help you? Our firm can handle the legal aspects of your claim so that you and your loved ones can focus on healing. We can assist you with:
- Estimating the Value of Your Claim. The value of your motorcycle accident claim will depend on many factors, like the seriousness of your injuries, the time you’ve missed from work, the cost of your medical expenses, and other losses you might have suffered. Reich & Binstock are motorcycle accident attorneys in Houston, Texas who can use formulas and other estimates to help you understand what your case might be worth and to help you fight for the best possible settlement permitted under the law.
- Determining Whether You Have a Case. You might wonder whether you have a case following your motorcycle crash in Houston, Texas. Whether you have a case or a claim will depend on whether you or the other party was at fault for your crash. Seldom is determining negligence straightforward, so even if the other party is blaming you or if police are blaming you, consider speaking to the motorcycle accident lawyers at Reich & Binstock in Houston, Texas today to learn more about your rights and options.
- Speaking to Insurance Adjusters. Insurance adjusters sometimes use special formulas when estimating the value of your case and they may sometimes use computer programs to estimate your claim. Before accepting any settlement from an insurance company, consider speaking to Reich & Binstock, Houston, Texas motorcycle accident lawyers today to learn more about your rights and options. Our firm can speak to insurance adjusters, write demand letters, and assist you with getting the best possible settlement permitted under the law.
- Seeking Proper Medical Care. Not all injuries are immediately apparent after a motorcycle crash. For example, sometimes, traumatic brain injury may take days or weeks before symptoms become evident. If you’ve suffered serious injuries in a motorcycle crash, Reich & Binstock are motorcycle accident lawyers in Houston, Texas who may be able to help you get the proper medical care you need.
These are just some of the things Reich & Binstock, motorcycle accident lawyers in Houston, Texas might be able to do for you. If you’ve been hurt in a motorcycle accident, you may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law. Reach out to Reich & Binstock, motorcycle accident attorneys in Houston, Texas today.
Take Advantage of Your Free Initial Consultation
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury from a motorcycle accident, contact one of the motorcycle accident attorneys at Reich & Binstock in Houston, Texas for a free consultation. Either use our contact form or call 713-622-7271 or 800-622-7271 toll free. You have nothing to lose and our attorneys can help you understand your rights and whether you have a case. If you need an honest assessment of your motorcycle accident claim, speak to Reich & Binstock in Houston, Texas today.
There is a never a fee unless we recover on your behalf.